Recognizing Advertising Excellence in the Service Industry!
As a service industry marketing professional, the 20th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards is your opportunity to test your programs and campaigns against the best in the country. A national panel of industry specialists will review each piece; judging creativity, marketing execution and message impact. SIAAwards is the only advertising awards to specifically recognize the advertising achievements in the service industry. Many other advertising awards are dominated by consumer goods, packaged goods and other tangible products. The service industry is adding a significant contribution to marketing and advertising. SIAAwards recognizes the creativity and communication accomplishments of the service industry.
1. All qualified entries must relate to the service industry. Entries must have been run or produced during the 2021 or 2022 calendar year.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries an institution or agency may submit.
3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES – Please submit all your entries in one order and process payment for your entire order of entries.
4 DEADLINE DATES/FEES: $50 Early Bird must be received by October 21, 2022. ($75 for Campaigns.) $60 Regular Rate must be received by November 18, 2022. ($85 for Campaigns.) $70 Late Entry must be received by December 9, 2022. ($95 for Campaigns.)
5. ATTACHMENTS – If you’re having trouble with your attachments, please fill out the online information and complete your checkout without your file. Once completed, you will receive an email with your confirmation order number (check your spam folder too). Please email your materials to info@siaawards with your ORDER ID listed in the subject line. If you’re sending multiple files, please specify which CATEGORY and ENTRY TITLE each file is for.
6. PAYMENT INFO – At checkout, entries may be paid by credit card. If credit card is not an option, you may choose to receive an emailed invoice. Please process your checks ASAP. For W-9, call our office at 770-457-6106 or email email@example.com. Credit card payment may also be taken over the phone.
7. INTERNATIONAL ENTRIES – If you’re having issues at checkout, it may be the international shipping address. Please use our address and your order will go through.
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 208-210
Roswell, GA 30075
1. Newspaper Advertising – Single
2. Newspaper Advertising – Series
3. Magazine Advertising – Single
4. Magazine Advertising – Series
5. Publication – External or Internal
7. Direct Mail
8. Annual Report
10. Installations – Design and build-out of temporary or permanent branded environment. Examples might include kiosk, art exhibition, trade show exhibit or retail store.
11. Outdoor – The outdoor display of advertising messages, notices or events, commonly associated with mass (outdoor) audiences on sidewalks, streets, roadways, Mass Transit/Airlines, public venues such as malls, airports, train/bus stations, places of business, stadiums, arenas, etc. Does not include posters described in category.
12. Special Event Materials – Promotional and/or informational items, usually relating to a specific event/affair at a given location, date, time, etc.
13. Self-Promotion Out-Of-Home – Any public service out of home advertising, including outdoor boards, transit advertising and posters.
15. Logo/Letterhead Design
17. Other: Misc. Collateral, Special Promotional Materials
18. Imprinted Materials-T-Shirts, Hats, Pens, Mouse Pads, etc.
20. Website Refresh
21. Social Media Content – Facebook
22. Social Media Content – Instagram
23. Social Media Content – TikTok
24. Social Media Content – Other Social (Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.)
25. Mobile Media Content
26. Blog Sites
28. Employee or Staff Recruitment
29. Online Publications (Magazine, Newsletters, etc.)
30. Special Video–Less than 2 minutes
31. Special Video–More than 2 minutes
32. Digital Video Advertisement
33. Streaming/On Demand Content
34. Electronic Advertising
35. Online Display Ad
37. Miscellaneous Interactive Media
38. Radio Advertising – Single
39. Radio Advertising – Series
40. Television Advertising – Single
41. Television Advertising – Series
42. COVID Response Materials
43. Equality & Diversity Promotion
44. Total Public Relations Campaign
45. Total Advertising Campaign
46. Integrated Marketing Campaign (Two or more channels, Print, Web, Video, Social Media, Internet, etc.)
47. COVID Marketing Campaign
48. Total Digital Marketing Program