Attention all service industry marketing professionals! The Service Industry Advertising Awards (SIAA) is your exclusive platform to gain recognition and celebrate the achievements of marketing and advertising in the service sector. Unlike many other advertising awards that focus on consumer goods and tangible products, SIAA is dedicated to acknowledging the invaluable contributions of the service industry in the realm of marketing and advertising.
If you work in advertising, marketing, or public relations for a service-based business, the SIAA provides a golden opportunity to showcase your creativity and communication accomplishments. The awards specifically recognize outstanding service industry advertisements, print communications, websites, TV and radio commercials, electronic communications, and social media campaigns.
By participating in the SIAA, you get the chance to put your programs and content to the test against the best in the country. A national panel of industry specialists will meticulously review each entry, evaluating creativity, marketing execution, message impact, technology application, and the innovation of content.
Winning a SIAA award not only serves as a testament to your expertise but also allows you to benchmark your work against industry leaders and stand out among your peers. This is your moment to shine and gain well-deserved recognition for your efforts in elevating the service industry’s marketing and advertising standards.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity! Submit your best work to the Service Industry Advertising Awards and be part of the prestigious celebration of excellence in service industry marketing and advertising.
Take advantage of the Early Bird offer and submit your entries by October 10th, 2023. The regular Entry Deadline is November 19th, 2023. If you need more time, Late Entry Deadline is extended until December 8th, 2023, offering one last opportunity to participate and compete for recognition. If you have any questions concerning the awards, please contact our office at 770-457-6106.
There are 48 categories and 8 groups that will be judged. There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit. Simply follow the directions entering online, faxing entry or packaging your materials properly to ship in your entry. Remember, the awards are judged by industry specialists. Therefore, the overall presentation should demonstrate professional care and consideration.
Award certificates will be given to those entrants whose programs and materials display exceptional quality, creativity and message effectiveness. Our judges will also present a select number of “Best of Show” awards. These are special commendations given to entrants whose work exhibits the highest standards of excellence.
All entrants, both institution and agency, will receive an email announcing the winners list. Winners will also be posted on our web site on January 31, 2024.
- 1. Newspaper Advertising – Single
- 2. Newspaper Advertising – Series
- 3. Magazine Advertising – Single
- 4. Magazine Advertising – Series
- 5. Publication – External or Internal
- 6. Newsletter
- 7. Direct Mail
- 8. Annual Report
- 9. Poster
- 10. Installations
- 11. Outdoor
- 12. Special Event Materials
- 13. Self-Promotion Out-Of-Home –
- 14. Brochure
- 15. Logo/Letterhead Design
- 16. Calendar
- 17. Other: Misc. Collateral, Special Promotional Materials
- 18. Imprinted Materials-T-Shirts, Hats, Pens, Mouse Pads, etc.
- 19. Website
- 20. Website Refresh
- 21. Social Media Content – Facebook
- 22. Social Media Content – Instagram
- 23. Social Media Content – TikTok
- 24. Social Media Content – Other Social (Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.)
- 25. Mobile Media Content
- 26. Blog Sites
- 27. Podcasts
- 28. Employee or Staff Recruitment
- 29. Online Publications (Magazine, Newsletters, etc.)
- 30. Special Video–Less than 2 minutes
- 31. Special Video–More than 2 minutes
- 32. Digital Video Advertisement
- 33. Streaming/On Demand Content
- 34. Electronic Advertising
- 35. Online Display Ad
- 36. E-Publication
- 37. Miscellaneous Interactive Media
- 38. Radio Advertising – Single
- 39. Radio Advertising – Series
- 40. Television Advertising – Single
- 41. Television Advertising – Series
- 42. COVID Vaccine
- 43. DEI – Diversity Equity Inclusion
- 44. Total Public Relations Campaign
- 45. Total Advertising Campaign
- 46. Integrated Marketing Campaign
- 47. COVID Marketing Campaign
- 48. Total Digital Marketing Program
- Amusement Parks
- Cable Broadcasting
- Radio Stations
- Television Stations
- Credit Unions
- Mutual Funds
- Savings Institutions
- Advertising Agencies
- Real Estate Services
- Travel Destinations
- Colleges & Universities
- Computer Training
- Day Care
- Private Schools
- Technical Schools
- Assisted Living
- Health Systems
- Managed Care
- Bereavement Concerns
- Charitable Organizations
- Government Organizations
- Religious Services
- Trade Unions
- Utlllty Services
- Other Services