SIAAwards is the only advertising awards to specifically recognize the advertising achievements in the service industry. Many other advertising awards are dominated by consumer goods, packaged goods and other tangible products. The service industry is adding a significant contribution to marketing and advertising.
SIAAwards recognizes the creativity and communication accomplishments of the service industry, recognizing the best service industry advertisement, print communications, websites, TV Radio and electronic communications, and social media.
As a service industry marketing professional, the Service Industry Advertising Awards gives you the opportunity to test your programs and content against the best in the country. A national panel of industry specialists will review each piece; judging creativity, marketing execution, message impact, technology application and innovation of content.
Entries must be submitted no later than November 12, 2021 for the regular rate. Late entry deadline is December 3, 2021. If you have any questions concerning the awards, please contact our office at 770-457-6106.
There are 45 categories and 8 groups that will be judged. There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit. Simply follow the directions entering online, faxing entry or packaging your materials properly to ship in your entry. Remember, the awards are judged by industry specialists. Therefore, the overall presentation should demonstrate professional care and consideration.
Award certificates will be given to those entrants whose programs and materials display exceptional quality, creativity and message effectiveness. Our judges will also present a select number of “Best of Show” awards. These are special commendations given to entrants whose work exhibits the highest standards of excellence.
All entrants, both institution and agency, will receive an email announcing the winners list. Winners will also be posted on our web site on January 31, 2022. Our web site address is: www.
- 1. Newspaper Advertising–Single
- 2. Newspaper Advertising–Series
- 3. Magazine Advertising–Single
- 4. Magazine Advertising–Series
- 5. Publication
- 6. Newsletter
- 7. Direct Mail
- 8. Annual Report
- 9. Poster
- 10. Installations – Design and build-out of temporary or permanent branded environment. Examples might include kiosk, art exhibition, trade show exhibit or retail store.
- 11. Outdoor – The outdoor display of advertising messages, notices or events, commonly associated with mass (outdoor) audiences on sidewalks, streets, roadways, Mass Transit/Airlines, public venues such as malls, airports, train/bus stations, places of business, stadiums, arenas, etc. Does not include posters described in category.
- 12. Special Event Materials – Promotional and/or informational items, usually relating to a specific event/affair at a given location, date, time, etc.
- 13. Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Out-Of-Home – Any public service out of home advertising, including outdoor boards, transit advertising and posters.
- 14. Brochure
- 15. Logo/Letterhead Design
- 16. Calendar
- 17. Other: Misc. Collateral, Special Promotional Materials
- 18. Imprinted Materials-T-Shirts, Hats, Pens, Mouse Pads, etc.
- 19. Website
- 20. Website Refresh
- 21. Social Media Content (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, etc.)
- 22. Mobile Media Content
- 23. Blog Sites
- 24. Podcasts
- 25. Employee or Staff Recruitment
- 26. Online Publications (Magazine, Newsletters, etc.)
- 27. Special Video–Less than 2 minutes
- 28. Special Video–More than 2 minutes
- 29. Digital Video Advertisement
- 30. Streaming/On Demand Content
- 31. Electronic Advertising
- 32. Online Display Ad
- 33. E-Publication
- 34. Miscellaneous Interactive Media
- 35. Radio Advertising – Single
- 36. Radio Advertising – Series
- 37. COVID Response Materials
- 38. Equality & Diversity Promotion
- 39. Television Advertising – Single
- 40. Television Advertising – Series
- 41. Total Public Relations Campaign
- 42. Total Advertising Campaign
- 43. Integrated Marketing Campaign (Two or more channels, Print, Web, Video, Social Media, Internet, etc.)
- 44. COVID Marketing Campaign
- 45. Total Digital Marketing Program
- Amusement Parks
- Cable Broadcasting
- Radio Stations
- Television Stations
- Credit Unions
- Mutual Funds
- Savings Institutions
- Advertising Agencies
- Real Estate Services
- Travel Destinations
- Colleges & Universities
- Computer Training
- Day Care
- Private Schools
- Technical Schools
- Assisted Living
- Health Systems
- Managed Care
- Bereavement Concerns
- Charitable Organizations
- Government Organizations
- Religious Services
- Trade Unions
- Utlllty Services
- Other Services