Recognizing Advertising in the Service Industry!
As an service industry marketing professional, the 15th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards is your opportunity to test your programs and campaigns against the best in the country. A national panel of industry specialists will review each piece; judging creativity, marketing execution and message impact.
SIAAwards is the only advertising awards to specifically recognize the advertising achievements in the service industry. Many other advertising awards are dominated by consumer goods, packaged goods and other tangible products. The service industry is adding a significant contribution to marketing and advertising. SIAAwards recognizes the creativity and communication accomplishments of the service industry.
1. All qualified entries must relate to the service industry and comply with the competition’s requirements. Entries must have been run or produced during the 2017 calendar year.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries an institution or agency may submit.
3. ONLINE ENTRIES: You may attach any creative using a PDF, electronic attachment, Dropbox, Hightail, or any other digital transfer application. If you have multiple pieces you may create a zip file.
4. Multiple entries can be entered all at once. Once you have completed all your entries, you will be asked to check out. Then, you will be asked to either pay online using PayPal or to be invoiced. Paying by PayPal is easy, as PayPal accepts any credit cards. Should you choose the invoice option, you will receive an invoice via email.
5. Deadline Dates/Fees:
$30 Early Bird must be received by October 27, 2017. ($65 for Campaigns.)
$40 Regular Rate must be received by November 15, 2017. ($75 for Campaigns.)
$50 Late Entry must be received by December 15, 2017. ($85 for Campaigns.)
6. PHYSICAL ENTRIES: You may enter your entries directly to us via US Mail,
FedEX, UPS, or any other carrier. TWO COPIES of the registration form must be attached to each entry. Registration form may be photocopied. Please place all your entries and payment in a shipping package or packages. One payment for all your entries should also be included in an envelope marked ENTRY PAYMENT. You may pay with check or credit card (To pay by Credit Card: Photo copy a registration form and fill out the Credit Card information section at the bottom, right-hand portion. Make Checks payable to Service Industry Advertising Awards.
For W-9 call our office at 770-457-6106
Address entry package to:
1225 Johnson Ferry Road, Suite 560A Marietta, GA 30068
Entries cannot be returned and become the property of Service Industry Advertising Awards.
PRINT MATERIALS: (including newspaper, magazine, logo/letterhead, posters, and outdoor transit/billboard.)
• Mail-In Option: Mount all entries on display board (do not exceed 2-inch border) with 2 copies of the registration form attached securely to the back. Originals or reproductions may be submitted.
• Digital Option: Submit entries on flash drive as a PDF.
(including direct mail, annual report, newsletter, publications, imprinted materials, calendar, and other.)
• Mail-In Option: Place materials in an envelope and staple 2 copies of the registration form to the outside of the envelope.
• Digital Option: Submit materials on a flash drive as PDF.
• Mail-In Option: If your website is not complex, a URL printout may be submitted.
• Digital Option: If it is complex, please put the URL on a flash drive so the judges may link to the website.
NEW MEDIA/SOCIAL MEDIA:
• Mail-In Option: May be submitted as a URL printout, if not too complex.
• Digital Option: If it is complex, may be submitted as a screenshot, print or links on a flash drive. New Media includes: podcasts, pop-up advertising, Email blasts, and flash media. Social Media includes: Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram, blog sites, and other social media.
(including radio, television and special video production.)
• Digital Mail-In Option: Submit entries on a flash drive. Wrap two copies of the registration form around the ads. Multiple entries of the same type may be put on one format as long as two opies of the registration form are attached for each entry. Please attach registration forms in the order spots will be heard.
• Television and Special Video Production:
• Mail-In Option: Submit entries on a standard DVD or flash drive, in MP4 or MOV format. Wrap two copies of the registration form around the entry. If more than one commercial or video production of the same type is to be submitted, please attach two copies of the registration form for each entry and put in viewing order. Do not mix single, series and special production on same DVD.
• DigitalOption: You may enter a YouTube or video address, simply enter the YouTube or video address on a flash drive
Including total public relations campaign, total advertising campaign and integrated marketing campaign.
• Mail-In Option:
• Multi-media campaigns should use at least two mediums. Refer to the appropriate entry format instructions for mounting and submission requirements.
• Place all components in a large envelope and attach two copies of the registration form to the outside of the envelope.
• Early Bird Campaign Entry Fee is $65. (Received by October 27, 2017.) Regular Campaign Entry Fee is $75. (Received by November 15, 2017.) Late Campaign Entry Fee is $85. (Received by December 15, 2017.)
Mail-In Entry Option:
Best of Show awards will receive the SIAAward statue. Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Merit winners will receive certificates. Additional awards may be ordered for a fee. Copies of the certificates will be sent to both the winning institution and the advertising agency.
Winners in the Service Industry Advertising Awards will be posted January 31, 2018 on our website,
or Email: info@SIAAWARDS.com